Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Recipe Exchange


It's time! I have been planning this recipe exchange for some time! I love to cook and love new recipes. I am still debating on what to make for Matt and I's Thanksgiving Brunch. So, it's time to share your favorite recipes. No limitations, it can be any course. Appetizer, entree, drinks, dessert. Share your favorite recipe! 



Here is my entry--

My Grandma's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cooke Recipe


The Goods:

1 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
2 Cups packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 can solid pack pumpkin
1 egg
1 tspn vanilla
4 cups all purpose flour
2 cups quick cooking oats
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

The Cooking part: 

In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars
Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla
Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
Gradually add to creamed mixture
Stir in chocolate chips
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
 Remove to wire racks to cool.
  



Here's how it works. First, write a blog post about your favorite recipe. Make sure to put a link on your page back to here so others can join in the fun. 
Then link up here at the bottom of this blog page.


Unfortunately, this blog has no sponsors and makes no money, so there is no prize this year. It's all just for fun and to share in the holiday season together. 


So, link up and let's get cookin'!!!! 






5 comments:

Hanna said...

Hi there, It's Hanna from Bouffe e Bambini! I just wanted to come by and say a big heart felt thank you for your kind comments on my guest post!! It's so nice to meet you. XOXOXO Hanna and let me go find you a good Thanksgiving recipe to link up:)

Emma said...

Yum! These looks sooo delicious! YUM. Can't wait to try this recipe out. I love love love anything pumpkin :) Thanks for stopping by our blog. You're sweet :)

Unknown said...

Yum Yum!! I love these exchanges =)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such a great idea, I may just need to come up with something :)!

Nicole said...

whoaa! so awesome!!! i literally was just need a pumpkin cookie recipe today! can't wait to make it!

xoxo