Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It is what it is...

So, here's what you get for today. I had a busy day so I basically woke up and threw on something comfortable.....


Shirt:: Christmas Gift from Mom.... not sure where it's from (one of my favorite flannel shirts!)
Jeans:: Hollister (from HIGH SCHOOL!!! 5 years old! still fit!)
Flip Flop weather today! :-) yippee!!!


Maybe I'll be more "springy" tomorrow... and actually put on something more stylish?!?! haha It's been a rough few days, but tomorrow I head home for a weekend of family, Easter egg hunts, and FINAL FOUR WVU BASKETBALL!!! and then a week from today I'll be leaving for DISNEY WORLD for a nursing convention for 5 days! When I return, I'll have 3 weeks left of classes and 2 finals and then GRADUATION!!!!!

By the way... I'm loving everyone's outfits so far!!! Check them out HERE

6 comments:

Emery Jo said...

cute flannel! I need to get me some flannel. I am flannel-less. hehe.

Rachael said...

Nothing wrong with throwing on comfy clothes when you look as adorable as you do here!

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a fashion day like my yesterday. Your outfit's cute though, I'd never have guessed you didn't try. Emery's right, the flannel's great.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Rachael said...

Hey! Your look inspired my Wednesday outfit. :)

Twin XL said...

I'm totally a jeans & flip-flop kind of girl....and will begin my nursing program in the fall :)