Monday, May 26, 2008

Pirates

Matt and I were sitting in my room Friday night trying to decide what to do... I wanted to do something exciting!! It was my day off and our last weekend together before we both go our separate ways for vacations for a couple weeks. So... we decided at 4:00 to go to Pittsburgh to the Pirates Game. Laura and Zach were going and Laura told me that day when we went to look at more bridesmaids dresses that they were going and I thought it sounded like fun. So matt and I got online and bought will call tickets and got in the car and left for Pittsburgh. I love being last minute and random like that. Matt helps me with that so much. You see.... I am a planner. I love to have things planned far ahead in advance. I try to be very organized. I like to know what's going to happen in the future... as much as possible (sometimes too much). Matt is the complete opposite. He takes his time and he doesn't care if he knows whats going to happen in 10 minutes. I like that... it helps me be more spontaneous... but sometimes it makes us clash.

ANYWAYS...
We left for Pittsburgh and ended up going through the Pittsburgh tunnels right behind Laura and Zach. She called and said "Are you stalking me!?" It was pretty funny, we ended up parking right close to them and walking to the game with them. They were on the opposite side of the field than us.There they are..... tiny little ants across the field from us... They're a couple rows from the top.. anyways you get the picture.
The Pirates lost to the Cubs awful that night, but it was okay because it was fireworks night and they were AWESOME as always!!! :-)
I guess I forgot to touch up my makeup or something before we left in a hurry because I look a little rough in these pictures... at least I think so...
HAHA! I love ball park food.... It's great. This is Matt's french fry face.. I suppose. LOL!! Mine is a little scarier... prepare yourselves...The Pirates ended up beating the Cubs 2 nights in a row.... LOL!! Real cool Pirates... I guess we were bad luck for you.


It was nice to spend some time with Matt and have fun before we go on our vacations. He is taking off Thursday for Las Vegas with the guys that he is in the wedding with the week after. They are flying from Vegas to Montana for the wedding and then he will be home on the 10th.

I leave Friday for Washington D.C. with my roommate Emily. :-) I'm so excited to get to spend time with her! I haven't seen her since before school let out for the summer almost a month ago!!! It's been over a month since I've seen her! We're gonna be tourists for a few days and stay with her sister. More on those adventures soon....

Then I get back and work a few days and head to Ohio with my family for my cousin Lydia's graduation and my cousin Chase and his fiance's wedding shower. It'll be a busy weekend but I am anxious to see my cousins and aunt and uncle.

So I am pretty pumped about my time off from work and my vacations... I will update when I can!!! :-)

Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sounds like you guys are having a sweet time. I wish you were going to Montana! I think I'm going but I'm still not sure... It's all riding on when I get paid (if its this week or not). Its sad to not know if your going on a trip the week of the trip. haha