Saturday, March 14, 2009

Exciting News People!!!!!

Well...

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!


Matt asked me to marry him last night!!!! I won't go into all the details... but he did a great job! Made me dinner, played me a song he wrote, bought me a cookie cake (that's a joke we've always had since we started dating).... and asked me to marry him! :-)

Summer 2010 is all we know so far! But I have a beautiful, shiney ring on my finger and a fiance and it is CRAZY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Will post pictures when I get them off of Matt's dad's camera!!!
but for now... here's an old one of the 2 of us! hehe!My favorite picture of us ever.... (so far!)

5 comments:

Emery Jo said...

congratulations katy!!! that is so very exciting-- you guys are adorable. can't wait to see the pics!! :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

OMG!!! Katy, that is soooo great! I'm so excited for you! Being engaged is so! Enjoy every minute of it!

T@R@ said...

YAY! still SO excited for you guys :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

lol, i mean to say being engaged is so fun!

Ashley said...

omg!! yaaaaay!!!!!!! congrats, im so excited for you guys :)