Wednesday, June 6, 2007

so afraid of getting older, I'm only good at being young!



Well, I have OFFICIALLY begun my new summer job working with CarePartners In Home Healthcare! I am so excited about it! Being with patients makes me so excited about my future career in nursing! I absolutely am just so happy to be around PEOPLE and to be able to help them and hang out with them, to keep them company and help them do things they can't do alone. I am so thankful that God has given me the passion to want to help people. I have recently also realized that I am growing up. It really did hit me this past weekend when I attended a wedding for some of my good friends. It seems like love is in the air, with weddings and engagements. I guess summer is the season from weddings and proposals though. I know that growing up is a part of life, and I guess it continues to hit you over the years that "yes... you ARE getting older!" and for some reason it always continues to be a shock.

My summer class is also winding down... in a sense... I have 6 classes left, and 5 tests. I am so ready for it to be over. I think the stress from this class has taken years off of my life. I realized that in 20 class periods of 2 hours each, (and approximately 20 hours a week of studying outside of class!)I have tried to cram into my mind information that is usually spread out into 4 months and separated into 2 classes. That is just unbelievable!! I am sure that I did not go as in depth as those people who have taken the classes over an entire semester, but I now have an appreciation for taking classes over a longer period of time.

So this blog has been kind of schizophrenic, but it's what I've been thinking about while layin' here on my bed relaxing after class, and thought that I would just share since I havn't updated in awhile!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais