Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

This is what I am spending my Friday night doing....(okay... about time to lay off the fatty food... look at that double chin forming!!! )

Thank you Nursing School...... for the wonderful memories of good times with friends on a Friday night! HAHAHA!

While I am not happy that I have to study tonight, I have a test on Monday. Tomorrow I am going to Fairmont to see Matt and go to a wedding tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm pretty excited to see Matt and his family and friends of ours that will be at the wedding. I decided on wearing the purple dress in my Easter pictures. I love it! SO CUTE! I'll post some pictures from the wedding on Sunday afternoon when I get back to school (to study....) as long as my rechargeable batteries decide to charge (which right now they are not....).

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: