Monday, April 28, 2008

ONE YEAR DOWN!!!!!!!

I AM HOME AND SUMMER HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last final was this morning at 10 am... and I was home by 2:30.
I packed all my stuff in my car immediately after I was done with my final.. said my goodbyes... and headed North to Morgantown!! :-)

I got home and the chaos began.. my poor mothers house looks like a college dorm room threw up all over the place. I'm trying to spring clean and get rid of stuff while I put stuff away... my room and the basement are seriously in disaster mode right now... the stage right after a tornado when everything is just thrown everywhere!

Tonight.... I made my parents take me out to celebrate my first year of Nursing School being COMPLETE!!!!! We went to Olive Garden and I stuffed myself until the skinny jeans were no longer so skinny...

Then I came home and continued with the unpacking/spring cleaning.... watched How I Met Your Mother (which I am now addicted to thanks to my boyfriend...) and then watched The Hills (it's a guilty pleasure..)
The best thing about watching TV tonight was that I didn't have this constant voice in the back of my mind saying "You should be studying... you should be STUDYING!!!" Actually... I did think it at one point and when I remembered I was on SUMMER BREAK it was a great feeling all over again!

A little update from this past weekend...
Saturday night was fun... it was Jen's 21st birthday!!! So I went to the Williams' house for a little get together to celebrate Jen's birthday!

I had to leave her party early and head over to the Nursing Banquet. It was a lot of fun! We all got to dress up. I was having a crisis on the outfit though.. but I think it turned out alright.. what do you think? Do I look like I'm 40? LOL!
(If you don't know which one is me... I'm the 4th in from the left. )

I honestly love all of these girls... and am sad the other 4 girls couldn't be there. It was such a fun night. Even though we are all girls and we get on each others nerves sometimes... I truly think of these girls as family. We've been through so much together already and I'm anxious to see what the next 2 years bring. It's gonna be a rough road but it'll be easier with these girls by my side.
Being silly behind our teachers backs.

I think this is honestly the only picture that I have with my roommate from all year. It's kind of sad. She is graduating next week. Going to be a nurse in the real world of Boston, Massachusetts.

Well... this is just a little update. I'll write the post I mentioned about "what i learned in my first year of nursing school tomorrow sometime." SO you have THAT to look forward to still.... HAHA!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAYAY!!!!! Oh my gosh! Congrats! Woohoo, summer!

by the way i love your outfit in those last photos! So cute!

anna joy said...

congratulations! p.s., YES PLEASE I would LOVE to shoot in WV! That'd be so fun! Don't forget about me before then ; )