Monday, August 29, 2011

My Monday is Your Saturday



I worked all weekend. 3pm-11pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

So today, my Monday is your Saturday.

The weather is beautiful outside and I am headed out to run about a million errands. Granted, all of these errands are fun (well except getting the oil changed in our car). I'm headed out to get my passport photo taken *my passport is expired and is in my maiden name*, then I'm headed to ANTHROPOLOGIE to droo
l over things like this:
and this for fall:

Then I'm headed to World Market to oooo and awww...

then I'm headed to DSW for some new tennis shoes for work. Walking around for 12 hours a day without sitting has done a number on my current tennis shoes. It's time for an upgrade. My back and feet have been informing me of that the past couple days especially.

There may be some coffee in that picture and some lunch also. It's a me day while the husband is being scholarly in class and the stuffed peppers are cooking in the crock pot for dinner. ;-)


What are you doing today?!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I SHOULD be doing homework today. Instead I'm blogging, lol.