Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Roots Have Grown

Here I am!

Sorry for the hiatus. This whole blogging thing can mess with my emotions sometimes. It's hard to know if people actually read it and then you think you put all this time into something that no one actually reads or cares about. But, here I am, back with vengeance. I have plans for blog posts and want to start a new series about my baking.

This has been one amazing summer.

Matt and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
We made this list on our chalkboard of all the things we wanted to do this summer. Our Summer To Do List nonetheless. We have almost conquered everything on that list! There are only a couple things that we haven't done.

Stay tuned for a post on that and a full life update! ;-)

1 comment:

Katie Stratton said...

hang in there, mama. keep blogging for yourself and it will pay off!
hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! and thank you so much for linking to me!