Thursday, February 21, 2008

sNOw!!!

I AM SO TIRED OF SNOW!!!!!

The campus chapel... with snow...

Every time I have plans... it SNOWS! Well... not EVERY TIME.. but sometimes! And every time it does it makes me sad!

I have been excited about this weekend all week long! Friday night Matt was gonna come visit me and we're gonna get food and watch a bunch of older movies... then Saturday I have the Girls of Grace conference at my church here in Buckhannon. I am helping lead it and kind of emceeing it I suppose with a few other girls. We're expecting about 150 teenage girls to be there! I really pray that God touches the girls' hearts and that they are blessed by it. I hope that if there are struggling girls there that they would talk to us or just be blessed by the music and the speakers.

Saturday night after the conference I was planning on going home to visit my cousin and her husband that are coming into town from Erie, PA. I haven't seen them in a really long time it seems! But... if it's snowing they won't get to come and I won't get to drive home!

Sunday I was planning on visiting with Matt's family... BUT... if it's SNOWING (like it's supposed to ALLLLL WEEKEND!!!!) I won't get to go.

BOOOOO FOR SNOW!!!!!!

LOL! Potentially a very good weekend... let's hope the snow doesn't keep me in my dorm room watching movies alone this weekend. HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful that is! I was there years ago when the youth pastor from my church at home got married. She was transferred to Wesleyan and then ended up getting married in that church. It was beautiful! How wonderful that you are hosting a Girls of Grace Conference. I hope all goes well for you and that the snow doesn't keep you cooped up inside lol.