Friday, October 3, 2008

Guess Who's 22!!!!!!

Yes... Thursday was my 22nd birthday!!!

So does anyone else feel as though 22 is officially... old. Well maybe not old, old but I mean it's the age where MOST people have graduated high school and move on to the real world. It's like you have to grow up, you can't act young anymore. Well, unfortunately most people don't exactly grow up. ANYWAYS!!!

My birthday was great! I got a bunch of packages from Matt in the mail. I got 3 dvds (Juno, 10 Things I hate About You, and Little Miss Sunshine) and.. AND!!! 2 JOSHUA RADIN AND MISSY HIGGINS CONCERT TICKETS FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was PUMPED!!!! So Meredith and I are going on an adventure to Pittsburgh on Sunday to see an awesome show!!! I'm so so excited!!!! Stay tuned for pictures and updates on that!!!

I went to dinner with my brother, sister-in-law, there daughter and my Mamaw last night for my birthday! My parents are on vacation at the beach right now, real cool... LOL! Dinner was nice though! Then, I came home and I studied all night for a test I had today... BOOO!!!! But tonight, I am relaxing, watching the movies Matt got me and updating my blog because I haven't had time to do that lately...

Anyways, I'm Officially 22!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yay!!! happy birthday!!