Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Weekend With Matt :-)

Well... I'm back at school now.... the weekend is over. :-( It of course went by super fast! But it was great nonetheless!!

Matt got here Wednesday night at midnight and his mom, sister and I picked him up at the airport. When I saw him I practically ran and gave him a big hug! It was a great feeling! :-) I missed him sooo much!!!

Thursday we woke up and went to Morgantown and hung out most of the day. My mom made us potato soup. So we had dinner with my mom and then we went to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was really cute! Then, we went to Texas Roadhouse and got half price appetizers with Jeremy, Ed, Matt Crum and some of his housemates. It was great to see them!

Friday we woke up and went to my dress fitting for my dress for Laura's wedding in December. Then we went to Sam's Club to get food for Laura's Bridal Shower Saturday. After that we headed back to Fairmont to have lunch with Matt's friends. Then we visited his grandparents and hung out with his family all night that night.

Saturday I woke up early and got everything ready for Laura's Bridal Shower! It went really well. I think she really liked it. :-) Here are some pictures of the decorations....






That's Laura! I was doing the same thing.... LOL!

The shower went very well! Afterwards, I went back to Matt's house and we went to dinner then back to his house and hung out with his family and watched movies all night.

This morning..... I went with Matt's dad to take Matt back to the airport... and sent him off...... :-(

All in all it was a great weekend! A month from Wednesday until I go to Chicago to visit him and then back here for Thanksgiving!!! :-) YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?