Saturday, October 11, 2008

IN T-MINUS 4 DAYS!!!!

I get to see this goober...
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!! It's been almost 2 months since I've seen him!!! I cannot describe how excited I am to spend 3 whole days with him!!!!! ;-) YAY!!!!!!!!


(oh by the way.... his birthday present to me was amazing! The Joshua Radin and Missy Higgins concert was a-freakin-mazing!!! Joshua Radin is awesome live!! Plus... he definitely had a conversation with me while on stage and dedicated a song to me.... pretty awessome!!Pictures to come when I get my new laptop that's in the maiL!!!!!) Here's a sideways video of him.... I'm the goober that says "I ALREADY HAVE IT!" LOL and he says to get another copy and alll that....:-)
Thanks babe for the great birthday presents!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you when you're here!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 4 days, how exciting! I can't wait to see you either! I'm glad you liked your birthday present so much. See you in 4 days! - Matt