Monday, October 13, 2008

SERIOUSLY?!?!

There are girls 2 doors down from me right now... that are seriously BLARING "You Raise Me Up" and YELLING IT AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Blah... dorm life...


ANYWAYS....

I had THREE, count 'em THREE nursing tests today. I had a mental health take home due, and maternity nursing test (got an 83) and a research test (not mentioning that score... unfortunately NOT...)

I am so ready for fall break!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS BOY!!! I MIGHT TACKLE HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIRPORT!!!! He's been fairly warned! ;-)

(Because I know he reads this.... )Love You Babe!!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

sooo exciting that you get to see your boy soon! YAYAY! So happy for you.

And I just had a heart attack because I read your comment to me and you put my name next to Anna Joy and Cameron Ingalls.. How about you hire Cameron Ingalls for your wedding and I'll just show up and beg him to let me carry his camera bag around. ;)