Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's really over?!

So my break has officially come to an end. I go back to school tomorrow. Even though I don't start classes until Wednesday, I still have to get back and get back into a routine.

In a way, I am kind of excited about getting back into a routine and being productive. I really needed a break for school and life. I am ready to get back into a routine though. I am really hoping to work out at least 3-4 times a week (hopefully more if possible). I want to be able to run a 5k by summer. We'll see how that goes with this class load this semester.

On the down side... I have to start studying again and I am so not ready for that.

Most importantly, and the worst part about school starting again is that for about 2 and a half weeks I've got to see this face almost everyday....I have one more week with Matt before he goes back to Chicago. I am so not ready for him to go back and not see him again for a month and a half. Not ready at all.....

I guess the sooner this semester starts.... the sooner it's over. Right?! Trying to stay positive...

2 comments:

Emery Jo said...

yes yes... routine sounds so good to me too after a long holiday season. Good luck with your jumping back in-- throw your heart into it and the time will fly by! :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Ugh....I always hated returning to school from a break :(