Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Tara
She is a really cool chick! CHECK OUT HER BLOG! ;-)

Anyways...Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag


Here it goes....
1. I am obsessed with the internet and anything I can do on the computer.
2. I absolutely love chips and salsa and mexican food. It may be my favorite food.
3. For the next week, I am going to be a vegetarian and eat organic (decided earlier this evening).
4. I have swam with manatees (I typically use this as my 2 truths and a lie game... it tricks everyone)
5. I have a secret dream to be a small business owner (bakery, photography, musician).... something of that sort... guess it's not secret anymore.
6. One of my biggest fears used to be birds... i have since overcome my fear and moved on from it.


There you go... 6 random facts about me.

I tag....
1. Shalane-because she's fabulous!
2. Ashley- because she's a cool chick as well
3. Emery- because I love her blog!
4. Chelle- because she's my cousin and she may actually do this...
5. Anna Joy- because I love her photography and her inspirational blogs!

ready,set GO!!!!

No comments: