Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Success!!!

I have officially done it. A week of being a vegetarian. It's been fun... hard at times... and a challenge. I've decided that I am sticking with it for awhile. It's made me more conscious of what I'm eating. I haven't had a pop in over a week now! THAT'S AMAZING FOR ME!!! I've just been having coffee in the morning (1 cup) and then no caffeine the rest of the day after that. I've also been eating a lot of salad. It's hard being vegetarian when you eat in a cafeteria everyday... It makes things a little more difficult. But, I've been making sure that I'm getting most if not all of my essential nutrients.

So... it's been good!

I have my first test on Friday for mental health nursing... I'm pretty nervous about it... it's on TWELVE chapters of information!!! That's a whole lot of stuff to know!!!!!! It's insane really....


So I'm off to study more for this test..

This weekend should be fun... I'm off on a camping trip with 12 girls!!! We're going to a lodge for a weekend= Watch out for pictures and good stories from the trip!!!!

:-)

Katy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katy!!! I'm not that brave, I think I would miss the meat...although I know that wasn't your point. Great job! Good luck on that test, it really does sound insane!