Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fashion Week Fail.

So, I ended up not doing the weekend Fall Fashion week thing. Last night, I ended up putting on my pajama pants, t-shirt and cardigan at 5:00pm. So, needless to say I didn't get a shot of my outfit before that.

As far as today goes, I'm not really feeling it. I'm back in Buckhannon in my dorm room and getting ready to put back on my pajama pants and t-shirt and start studying for the rest of the night.

I have 2 tests this upcoming week.

I had a GREAT weekend at home though. My mom, dad and grandma are so good to me. My mom took me shopping and out to dinner a couple times. My dad made me breakfast on Saturday morning. It's the best to wake up to the smell of coffee, eggs and bacon. My grandma helped me make my ring bearer pillow for the wedding! It's so awesome! very vintage! i love it! :-)

All in all it was a great and much needed weekend at home. Only 28 days until I get to see Matt again! SO much work to do before then! This semester is going to FLY by here at the end I do believe! Thank goodness! haha!!

Sorry for the fall fashion week fail.

I LOVED it! It was so fun to see everyone's outfits and get some new style ideas. Also, made some new blog friends I do believe!

Well... off to the library with coffee mug in hand!

No comments: