Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chalkboard, Muffins, and Shopping!

Well I finished the chalkboard I bought at Goodwill and hung it up!
Not the best picture of it but it's there on the left. it says HAPPY AUTUMN right now. ;-) I am so loving my dining room!!!! I think I'm going to get a couple wall shelves to hang between the chalkboard and hutch.

Last night I made Apple Oatmeal Muffins! I used this recipe from COOKS.COM. DELICIOUS!!! I recommend it!

I did some serious birthday shopping and I am pretty much loving all my new outfits!!!

Anyways, that's all for now... going to go watch NETFLIX and paint my fingernails until my husband gets home from class!






2 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

So cute! Love the new addition :)

Anonymous said...

Your apartment is so cute. You are so talented. So proud of you Katy. Muffins sound yummy.

Love Mom