Monday, October 11, 2010

Lovely Inspiring Things

ONE::

Are these moccasins not the CUTEST EVER?!?! Check out her blog here!

TWO::
I need that espresso machine, but in red please! Holy moly I LOVE it!!!


THREE::


This entire wall is perfect. If that fireplace was working and had a nice warm fire it'd be AMAZING!!!

FOUR: source

I love every single thing about that kitchen. The mixer, the contrast of the pantry walls vs. the kitchen walls. The colors in general! The vintage bowls. perfect.

FIVE:
source

okay cupcake camp?! are you kidding me?!?! i need to go to that camp! I have been loving cupcakes lately. I have not actually eaten any but I have been loving the IDEA of them. I want to bake some soon.

SIX::

Some of my favorite songs on my Fall Playlist this year. Enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoes are adorable but not $144.00 adorable. (The words of a mother).

MOM