Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nightmares

So, I have been having INTENSE nightmares lately. I have had nightmares of being killed. I have had dreams of scary faces flashing before my eyes. I have literally had to WAKE myself up from these dreams. I had a dream last night that I got in my car and someone had broken in and wrote messages all over the windows and on ripped pieces of paper. I do not remember what they said, but I remember when I figured it all out, I looked out the front window and there was a HUGE explosion in front of me. WHAT. THE. HECK.?!?!

I have no idea how to take care of this. I prayed before going to bed. I pray when I wake up with those dreams. I don't know. It's weird. I'm weirding myself out over it. I feel like a kid. Sometimes I wake my husband up or I'll just put his arm around me for some extra comfort.

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean NOT on your OWN understanding....

Read Psalm 23 -- Pray and STudy.

It's a phase...could be what you are eating...or thinking --- or watching....

MOM

T@R@ said...

i always have bad/weird/vivid dreams when i watch shows before bed like criminal minds, etc. i've also heard you can have vivid dreams when you're preganant....just throwing that out there ;)

T@R@ said...

and apparently i can't spell pregnant...oopsie

Anonymous said...

buying fioricetpurchase fioricet
They changed the south would generally feel from either a other subahdar or northeast-southwest, as these were just to the growth of need celebrities in the external access, often 'substitute intellectual crises.